Full Stack Developer
As our first Full Stack Developer hire, you’ll play a key role in setting best practices and making decisions that will impact the future of the company and Bitcoin.
- Collaborate with the team to design and implement new features and functionality
- Write clean, well-documented and testable code
- Troubleshoot and debug existing applications
- Work with DevOps to ensure application deployment and infrastructure management
- Ensure security and data protection best practices are followed
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends in ordinals, software development and blockchain technology
- Familiarity with REST APIs
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with other developers, designers, and stakeholders
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Passion for learning new technologies and concepts
- Strong communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Bitcoin-Core, RPC, Lightning, and Ordinals
- DevOps experience
- Cybersecurity knowledge
- Experience developing React applications
- Bitcoin open-source contributions/projects
We offer a competitive salary plus benefits. If you are a passionate Full Stack Developer with Bitcoin development experience and a desire to work on cutting-edge technology, please apply today and join our team at OrdinalsBot!
We make it easy to inscribe ordinals on Bitcoin - Like, really easy.