Director of Finance
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Bitcoin Beach Wallet is a digital wallet for the use of Bitcoin in El Salvador. Since Bitcoin became legal tender in 2021, we have decided to expand our operations throughout El Salvador and beyond. Up to this date, we have over 70,000 registered users and are the #2 Bitcoin Wallet in El Salvador. Our vision is to create a complete nationwide ecosystem in which anything and everything can be paid for using Bitcoin through our Bitcoin Banking Solution. This includes a variety of digital products that will close the gap of financial inclusion in the country and help the unbanked have control of their finances through the use and adoption of Bitcoin.
How are we different?
BBW is a fast-paced and dynamic fintech. We act with urgency and empathy but always consider our primary purpose of becoming the #1 Bitcoin Banking Solution in El Salvador and beyond. We are driven, focused and perseverant in exceeding our goals and delivering results fast. Do you think you got what it takes? Join us!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with key areas of the business, including Marketing, Sales, Operations, and Commercial Strategy to support decision making, forecasting, and financial guidance for healthy budget management.
- Have a leadership role in all key projects, product development and commercial roll-outs
- Planning and Budgeting: Participate in and elaborate yearly and monthly budgeting cycles to comply with business strategy and corporate requirements.
- Prepare and participate in monthly, quarterly and yearly business operations reviews.
- Prepare reporting tools for executive management for an in-detail tracking of the business on a day-to-day basis.
- Support costing and margin analysis at the product and individual deal level
- Provide transparency into the development and launch of new products and projects in terms of spending and investment management
- Lead monthly accounting and financial closing activities.
- Proactively provide analysis and key trends to make the best decisions for each product and project within the business.
- Lead and mentor a team of financial professionals in the accounting, business intelligence and finance departments.
- Directly responsible for all government accounting and financial requirements being presented in a timely and efficient manner.
Personal Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with 10+ years of finance experience. MBA preferred.
- Previous experience with a fintech or a start-up is highly preferred
- Previous Capital raising experience preferred
- Excellent communication and verbal skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent financial and analytic skills
- Familiarity with Accounting and Financial Software a plus
- Ability to stay organized and prioritize objectives in a challenging and rapidly changing environment
- English Level +80%
According to experience and with benefits above those required by law.
To apply, please send an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Building a community bank on Bitcoin and Lightning.