Head of Sales and Distribution
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Bitcoin Beach Wallet is a digital wallet for the use of Bitcoin in El Salvador. Since Bitcoin became legal tender in 2021, we have decided to expand our operations throughout El Salvador and beyond. Up to this date, we have over 70,000 registered users and are the #2 Bitcoin Wallet in El Salvador. Our vision is to create a complete nationwide ecosystem in which anything and everything can be paid for using Bitcoin through our Bitcoin Banking Solution. This includes a variety of digital products that will close the gap of financial inclusion in the country and help the unbanked have control of their finances through the use and adoption of Bitcoin.
How are we different?
BBW is a fast-paced and dynamic fintech that moves at an extremely fast pace. We act with urgency and empathy but always bear in mind our main purpose of becoming the #1 Bitcoin Banking Solution in El Salvador and beyond. We are driven, focused and perseverant in exceeding our goals and delivering results fast. You think you got what it takes? Join us!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead, coach and develop a superior sales team to ensure sales and distribution targets are met in a consistent manner.
- Ensure all sales and distribution processes are executed and being practiced consistently.
- Analyze market trends to accurately forecast revenue for each of the products in the wallet
- Directly responsible for developing market-specific strategic initiatives to ensure sales volume and KPIs are met
- Spend at least 3 days of the week in the field to train, develop and collaborate with all of your team members in order to build a strong sales team.
- Manage a team of 5-10 members including supervisory positions
- Foster new business relationships in order to expand our merchant network as well as strategic alliances with key accounts
- To build and manage a solid network of merchants as well as provide a wide array of solutions to key accounts in the country
- Analyze the different territories in the country in order to grasp the best sales strategy for each specific area.
- Recommend sales strategies to the executive committee based on profound research and competitor analysis.
- Conduct periodical budget reviews in order to ensure all sales activities are within budget at any given time.
Personal Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of sales and distribution experience.
- Previous experience with a fintech or a start-up is highly preferred
- Proven track record of successful management of high-performance sales teams
- Experience working with sales management software
- Superior written and presentation skills
- Excellent communication and verbal skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Capacity to manage complex, rapid changing projects with many moving parts
- Willing to go the extra mile, act with urgency and communicate with transparency
- English Level +80%
According to experience and with benefits above those required by law.
To apply send an email with your CV to email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Building a community bank on Bitcoin and Lightning.