*Must be willing to relocate for months at a time to our different site facility locations as needed; Buffalo, Nebraska, Texas, and Florida.
US Bitcoin was founded by a highly experienced team of professionals whom overall have over 20 years of experience in the industry. US Bitcoin Corp (US BTC) is a rising leader in bitcoin mining - fast becoming one of the more cost-efficient, environmentally-focused, and large-scale organizations in North America. We pride ourselves on being a diverse, inclusive, and mission-focused team of individuals who want to “move fast and make things.”
We are looking for an Operations Associate to join our team. Things are moving and changing quickly at US Bitcoin, and we need a team player that marries chaos and structure with ease.
The Operations Associate will directly support the Senior Director of Operations in building the strategy and frameworks to drive our operational organization. This opportunity allows a candidate to position themselves in the center of a fast-growing, transformative industry. If you’re a natural problem solver, pride yourself as a “doer”, and ready for an adventure - this is an ideal setting to grow your career. We are looking for a candidate who is open minded, adaptable, and is not afraid to get their hands dirty as this job requires physical labor.
- Operations - Boots on the ground and around the clock work depending on business needs
- Transition Management of existing site teams and management
- Implementation of USBTC SOP’s, processes and methods (Including training)
- Management of site infrastructure upgrades
- Relationship building with external parties and key stakeholders
- Assist with budgeting, estimating and scheduling
- Documentation collection and organization
- Schedule and manage day-to-day activities of contractors
- Select and negotiate contracts for various trades, mechanical and electrical, plumbing subcontractors.
- Train employees on construction site safety procedures
- Develop and Manage project budgets
- Participate in the design of facility upgrades and/or new facility development
- Bachelor's degree in Project Management, Construction Management, or related fields
- Background in Construction Management or Engineering related projects
- 1-3 years of experience in corporate operations
- 1+ years working in a data field
- 2-3 years operating a facility
- 2-3 years of management experience
- Comfortable with extensive travel to Buffalo, Texas, Nebraska, and Florida.
- Interest in Crypto/Bitcoin preferred
- Exceptional critical thinking skills
- Willingness to “get in the weeds”
- Comfort with decision making amid ambiguity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, high attention to detail, proactive in nature, work well under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus+
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- Short-term Disability
- Unlimited PTO
US Bitcoin Corp
BITCOIN REPRESENTS THE FUTURE OF FINANCE. OUR MISSION: SECURE THAT FUTURE.