Business Development Lead
Founded in 2018 by three friends passionate about bitcoin, Breez is a Lightning pioneer and a source of ceaseless innovation. Our mission is to mainstream bitcoin as a currency, with Lightning as its primary payment technology. A free, prosperous, and equitable world needs an open, borderless, and permissionless currency.
Having built a reputation of integrity and inventiveness in the Lightning community, Breez is expanding its upstream initiatives to scale Lightning faster. Breez is building an open platform that brings users, developers, liquidity providers, and other complimentary services to Lightning. Our SDK allows developers to effortlessly add Lightning payments to their apps. Our Open LSP Model allows everyone to foster and profit from the growth of the Lightning Network. Other services, like fiat onramps and swap providers, enrich our open platform and drive growth in our user base.
Every component of our platform is open-source and transparent. The goal is to promote and achieve network-wide standards that simultaneously maximize the usability and integrity of Lightning.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Business Development Lead to join our team. You will play a crucial role in driving the growth of Breez products and services. You will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and partners, and developing strategic initiatives to achieve our business objectives.
- Source and develop business opportunities for the Breez SDK. Your goal is to on-board at least 10 design partners by the end of 2023.
- Source and develop LSP partnerships. Your goal is to on-board at least 5 LSP partners by the end of 2023.
- Source and develop fiat on/off-ramp partnerships. Your goal is to on-board at least 5 fiat broker partners by the end of 2023.
- Conduct market research to identify potential clients, market trends, and emerging opportunities.
- Build and maintain relationships with partners and industry stakeholders.
- Liaise between the Breez teams and external partners to ensure mutual success.
- Monitor industry trends to identify potential risks and opportunities.
- A proven track record of success in business development, sales, or technical sales.
- Strong knowledge of Bitcoin and Lightning, along with a deep understanding of market dynamics.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented, with a proactive approach to achieving targets.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
To apply, please submit your CV and any relevant supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review applications continually and contact qualified candidates promptly for an interview.
The Interface to the Lightning P2P Economy