Go Developer / Full-Stack Engineer (~3 months)
We're a small team of bitcoiners but growing! We need to move quickly with the opportunities we have ahead so Joltz is looking to add a new resource to the team who has a flexible schedule and desire to move quickly as we continue to innovate in the space. The ideal candidate is an individual who has the drive to deliver high quality code, takes the initiative to complete work even when there are roadblocks, and can work well in quick sprints with individuals across several time zones.
- Help drive our efforts to expand and scale our API capabilities
- Assume a critical role in our product development from design to deployment
- Help our team design our backend and API
- Build key deliverables and iterate quickly based on partner feedback
- Effectively work and function with team members across product design, software development, and business development
- Preferrable time zone of PST (EST is okay)
- Ability and willingness to work OT if requested above the normal hours (All hours are agreed to and pre-approved based on scope of work)
Skills & Role Requirements
- Solid foundation and ability writing code in Go
- Can write well-structured code and apply extensive unit testing
- How to properly write scalable code for the frontend-backend communication through our APIs
- Can understand how the create a seamless UX for all of our users, not just simply build what is needed or defined within the scope of work; be creative!
- Have a deep technical understanding of both Bitcoin and Lightning
Bitcoin rewards as a Service via the lightning network