Bitcoin Miner Repair Technician I
Job Title: Miner Technician I
Reports To: Hash Rate Manager
Employment Status: Non-Exempt, Full-time
US Bitcoin was founded by a highly experienced team of professionals who overall have over 20 years of experience in the industry. US Bitcoin Corp (US BTC) is a rising leader in bitcoin mining - fast becoming one of the more cost-efficient, environmentally focused/friendly, and large-scale organizations in North America. We pride ourselves on being a diverse, inclusive, and mission-focused team of individuals who want to “move fast and make things.”
What is the role?
As a Miner Technician I, you will be working with state-of-the-art computing and networking equipment allowing for the team to ensure fast upkeep and turnaround times.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for daily retrieving, confirming and returning miners to their specific spots within the plant, according to our internal ticketing system. This person will also be responsible for data collection and fulfilling various projects and tasks as needed in the dept.
We are looking to hire a Miner Technician I to help facilitate and assist, our Miner Technician team with a steady flow of miners brought in for repairs. This role is focused more on the IT/PC repair of the mining machines. This is an essential role in our rapidly expanding infrastructure in Niagara Falls, NY.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but not limited to:
- Retrieving offline miners, organizing, and racking computer equipment for technicians to diagnose
- Assisting Maintenance Tech III with daily tasks and duties.
- Maintaining an organized equipment area and storage of available hardware, ensuring a clean, presentable environment
- Receiving new inventory and barcoding items in internal systems for inventory control.
- Detail oriented when returning miners to their designated spot and insuring accuracy of placement
- Team Player mentality, you will be working with individuals from different departments as well as team members within your department.
- Ability to communicate any problems or obstacles to senior management in a timely manner
- Other responsibilities designated by the immediate supervisor
Ideal candidates will have some experience in, production, manufacturing, construction, shipping, electrical. Ability to be a problem solver, diligent, hard worker, team player, and demonstrate flexibility. This is an exciting company that is experiencing amazing growth at a rapid pace.
Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus+
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years’ experience in, production, manufacturing, construction, shipping, electrical and/or troubleshooting.
Physical Demands/ Work Environment:
- The individual must have the ability to be on your feet 7+ hours per day.
- Ability to lift/carry 30-50 lbs.
- Tolerance to Harsh Conditions - our working environment is both indoors and outdoors and includes cold rooms with excess wind speed and hot rooms. You also don’t mind getting dirty.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is located at our Niagara Falls, NY facility. Working hours for this role are Monday – Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm.
Compensation: $20.00 – $22.00/HR depending on experience.
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- Short-term Disability
- PTO (5 days of paid Sick Leave and 10 paid Vacation days)
US Bitcoin Corp
BITCOIN REPRESENTS THE FUTURE OF FINANCE. OUR MISSION: SECURE THAT FUTURE.