CleanSpark is a sustainable bitcoin mining company. We’re in a unique, ever-changing industry and are looking for people who want to be part of the growth of bitcoin. We’re looking for people who enjoy learning on the job as we work to build the infrastructure of the future. We’d love to hear from you. Benefits include generous PTO, health and life insurance, a 401k, and more.
The Operations Manger will oversee all purchasing, transactional and general administrative duties, acting as a liaison between Operations and Accounting/ Finance to support CleanSpark’s bitcoin mining operations in Georgia. This position will play a major role in development of operational systems & processes critical for scale. This position reports to the Sr. Director of Operations.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Support site management, planning and execution of miner deployments, uptime, and operations projects
- Conducts performance evaluations and handles discipline and termination of employees as needed in accordance with company policy
- Develop and implement strategies to continuously improve KPIs and operational workflows
- Manage daily operational reporting and analytics
- Prepares and processes purchase orders and requisitions for materials, supplies, and equipment.
- Support month-end close activities
- Drafts, explains, and implements instructions, policies, and procedures for purchasing and contract management.
- Maintains and/or implements purchasing and recordkeeping systems along with administering departmental budgets.
- Contribute to inventory/asset tracking systems development, including participation in RFPs.
- Work with cross functional teams to refine business requirements.
- Source and evaluate suppliers, and implement procurement strategies that optimize cost, quality, and inventory management.
- Maintains and administers documented systems of operational accounting policies and procedures including but not limited to: New Vendor Set Up, Purchase Requisition, Inventory, PO management.
- Resolves grievances with vendors, contractors, and suppliers.
- Provides regular, consistent, and accurate accounting reports to Corporate Finance/Accounting department.
- General administrative duties: typing, filing, and scheduling, record keeping, coordination of meetings and conferences, coordinating direct mail and working on special projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business administration, supply chain, operations, or related fields.
- 3+ year experience in operations, supply chain, procurement, or related roles.
- 3+ years in a supervisory or managerial role with direct reports.
- Strong technical leadership and problem-solving skills, effective communication, and self-motivated.
- Strong understanding of accounting, with specific focus on budgeting and accounts payable procedures, complex data sets and systems.
- Ability to effectively drive process implementation and change management.
- Results driven.
- Bitcoin enthusiast or general knowledge of bitcoin preferred.
- Up to 10% travel required in the State of Georgia
CleanSpark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
America's Bitcoin Miner