You will join our engineering team and support them with your technical knowledge in GitDevOps and Cloud Operations.
GitDevOps and Cloud Operations
- Design, implement, and manage scalable and secure cloud infrastructures.
- Monitor and optimize the performance, availability, and scalability of the cloud infrastructure.
- Identify and resolve infrastructure and DevOps workflow-related issues.
- Develop and implement security policies in the cloud infrastructure.
- Assist in implementing continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) in the development environment.
and should include some of the following:
- Demonstrated experience in implementing and managing cloud infrastructures (preferably with Google Cloud, or similar).
- Proficient in GitDevOps tools.
- Good understanding of DevOps principles and best practices.
- Experience in automating build, testing, and deployment processes.
- Proficient knowledge of the Linux operating system.
- Knowledge of scripting and programming languages such as Python, Perl or Bash.
- Ability to analyze and solve complex technical problems and document clear solutions.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
We use the following technologies:
- Kubernetes (kustomize)
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Gitlab CI
- Docker (build, networking, …)
- Linux operating system
team - we are an international development team
transparency - we have a direct and honest feedback culture
motivation - we grow together by learning from each other
proactive - we develop a product together and honour ideas
community - we value open source and open standards
we make bitcoin accessible to everyone
we create a mobile payment app for businesses and their customers
we stand for transparent low fees and community
join us in our mission and...
- build a self-custodial bitcoin lightning wallet
- develop an app optimised for businesses making it simple to receive bitcoin lightning payments
lightning payments for everybody