Bitcoin Mining On Site Manager
As an onsite manager your job will consist of managing and maintaining the on site operations. Daily tasks include but are not limited too:
- Unboxing and configuring new miners in containers
- Rebooting miners that are not hashing
- Diagnosing miners that are underhashing
- Pulling any underhashing miners that need to be brought to our repair team
- Performing rudimentary repairs such as fan or power supply replacements
- Updating site map
Your job as apart of our team is to keep as many miners hashing as possible on a day to day basis. This is a hands on job that requires some physical labor as well.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We repair, sell, and host Bitcoin miners as low as $0.08/kWh all in.