Mobile App Developer
Synonym is a remote team of Bitcoiners, working with a coalition of independent engineers and businesses to bring new integrated products to Bitcoin, using the Lightning Network, Slashtags and Hypercore protocols. We use GitHub, Asana and Slack for project management.
We'd like to add an experienced Mobile App Developer (cross-platform Android/iOS) to our Bitkit mobile wallet team. Our wallet includes features for Bitcoin, Lightning Network, tokens, P2P networking, authentication and more. We may build additional mobile apps in the future.
UI - Build and render beautiful responsive applications with our design team.
New Features - Synonym continuously strives to create unique and innovative experiences around P2P technologies and concepts, with the goal of making P2P technologies mainstream.
Scalability - The mobile application must remain effortlessly smooth, responsive, and real-time for customers as the platform continues to scale to accommodate new user growth and feature growth.
USA citizens and USA residents are not eligible for this position.
- Passion for user experience, and for building pixel-perfect UI implementations
- Familiar with modern front-end pipelines and tools
- Experienced with WebSockets, RESTful based APIs
- Comfortable working with and interested in P2P technologies
- Thoroughly experienced with React, React-Native, Redux and their core principles
- Self-managed & self-motivated, comfortable working independently
- Good communication and ability to report progress and blockers
- Interested in bringing diverse, novel, and innovative applications to life
- Native iOS (Swift/ObjC) / Android (Java /Kotlin) development experience is not required but plus
- Node.js experience is not required but a plus
- Bitcoin & Lightning network experience is a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.