Registration Manager, Bitcoin 2023
Job Description 📋
Our mission at Bitcoin Magazine is Hyperbitconization. Bitcoin opens the door to a global, inclusive monetary network free from censorship, government manipulation, and poor financial incentives. Whether through our media brand, event experiences, or digital or financial products, our goal is to create, inform, educate, and support Bitcoiners.
We are seeking a highly organized and experienced Conference Registration Manager to run the registration process for our upcoming Bitcoin 2023 conference this May in Miami, Florida. The role will oversee all aspects of registration, including checking in guests, troubleshooting issues, providing credentials, and ensuring attendees find their way into the event without delay or problems. You'll direct and influence the entire entry process to ensure our guests are taken care of, enter in a timely fashion, and are prepared for the event beyond registration.
Success in this role will require the ability to manage and thrive in a loud and chaotic environment with large crowds. The ability to work well with individuals, solve problems, prevent and defuse escalating matters, and holistically foster a fast-moving multi-faceted process. You'll possess excellent customer service and relational skills, delegation skills, quick decisions making abilities, and demand organizational excellence.
You'll Be Doing 💪
• Develop and implement registration processes and procedures
• Oversee the registration team, including hiring, training, and scheduling
• Manage registration data and ensure accuracy and integrity
• Monitor and manage the registration system and troubleshoot any issues
• Provide credentials and assist with check-in for attendees
• Ensure a smooth and efficient flow of attendees to the event
• Communicate with other departments to coordinate registration efforts
• Address and resolve any registration-related issues or concerns
• Provide regular updates and reports on registration progress and metrics
We're Looking For 👀
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in conference registration management
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Experience with registration systems and software
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-stress environment
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
Why Bitcoin Magazine 💭
Our mission and culture lie at the front of why you should consider joining Bitcoin Magazine. We are crazy passionate about Bitcoin and the products and services we offer to support Bitcoin. You'll appreciate our energy if you feel the same about Bitcoin or our products. Our culture is fluid and agile. We design big goals and let our teams get after them. We're continuously developing a culture of values reflected in the characteristics we find in what Bitcoin represents. We have access to the industry and a front-row seat to ongoing development.
Pay Range: $6,000 - $8,500 Monthly
Contract Length: Start Date - May 15th
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Hyperbitcoinization — Fix The Money