Human Resources Manager
Who We Are
Riot is a Bitcoin mining and digital infrastructure company focused on a vertically integrated strategy. The Company has Bitcoin mining data center operations in central Texas, Bitcoin mining operations in central Texas, and electrical switchgear engineering and fabrication operations in Denver, Colorado.
Riot is actively expanding and improving its Bitcoin mining operations through innovation, expansion, and procurement, including large-scale expansion of its Texas-based mining and hosting facilities. We’re building a world-class team. Join us as we empower the future of work!
Key attributes we are looking for
You are interested in Bitcoin and being involved in the sector. You are creative, innovative, and strive to improve organizational efficiency. You have strong communication skills and can multi-task. You identify problems and solve them. You take initiative, you are self-sufficient, and you are detail focused.
About the Role
We are looking to add an HR Manager to our growing HR team in Corsicana, TX. The Human Resource Manager will perform a wide variety of tactical HR duties including policy creation and review, ensuring the worksite follows HR best practices, and facilitating improvement programs to support recruitment, onboarding, compensation, benefits administration, performance management, employee relations, HRIS systems, and compliance. Working predominantly with providing day to day support of front-line employees and managers, the HR Manager also serves as the connector between the HR and Operations Team.
This role will function as a true first line manager and will be expected to oversee the administration of all HR functions and coordinate with other departmental leaders to facilitate successful implementation of HR objectives. This is an onsite role directly supporting operations at our Corsicana, TX facility.
· Create recruitment pipeline plans and coordinate with the Accounting and Operations team to create budgets for annual reviews and career progression planning
· Suggest changes in policies and procedures based on employee and company needs and ensure employees follow all policies and procedures
· Research compensation standards set by industry and governing bodies to create salary structures and administer employee benefits
· Leads the development of manager and supervisors in areas of employment law, performance management and professional development and discipline
· Attend interdepartmental meetings with other managers and engage the leadership team in developing and executing company strategic goals and objectives
· Serve as point of contact for employee relations conflicts and mitigate dispute resolution procedures in compliance with company procedures
· Oversee Payroll and Benefits administration
· Oversee exit interviews and termination procedures
· Lead workplace investigations and keep the Corporate HR team informed of potential unlawful allegations and investigations
· Ensure compliance with all Federal, State and local employment laws and regulations
· Works in Partnership of the Safety Department to manage workers compensation claims and modified duty orders in coordination with external partners
· Maintain OSHA documentation as applicable
Key skills, education, and experience:
· Must be well versed in FMLA, ADA, Title VII, ERISA, HIPPA, etc.
· 3-5 years of progressive HR experience preferably with one (1) year in a supervisory capacity
· Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited institution in Human Resources, Business, or related field is preferred
· PHR or SPHR is a plus
Compensation and Benefits
· Competitive salary commensurate with experience
· 401k plan with company matching
· Great medical, vision, and dental plans to choose from
· Long-term and Short-term disability
· Additional benefit options (Employee Assistance Program, Pet Insurance, and more)
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
· A fun company culture with tremendous growth opportunities!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Riot Platforms, Inc.
Riot believes the future of Bitcoin mining will benefit from American operations and endeavors to be the driver of that future.