Manager, Fraud Investigations
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Swan is a fast growing Bitcoin onramp. This position will manage the identification and prevention of fraud working with a team reporting to the CTO as well as lead fraud strategy and support the strategy of the business by identifying and researching growth and cost saving opportunities.What you will be doing:
- Lead a team to assure that
- Potential sources of fraud are identified
- Prevention measures are put in place
- Fraud costs are documented and monitored on an ongoing basis
- Provide critical input to project teams to assure that fraud risks are cared for
What you need to have:
- A demonstrated ability to identify risk in a complex technical environment
- A combination of skills and experience in technical areas related to fraud, ideally in a fast paced digital environment
- Ability to communicate and build relationships with all functional areas of the organization
- Ability to handle multiple fast moving projects simultaneously, work independently, and a strong attention to detail a must
- Self-starter with willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects
- Demonstrated leadership skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Bitcoin investing made easy. Our mission is to walk alongside you on your journey into Bitcoin, the future of money.