Director, Customer Service
Strike's mission is to build a more connected financial world.
Strike allows users to send and receive money anywhere, instantly, with no added fees. Strike is built on top of the Bitcoin network – the largest global, interoperable and open payments standard. Strike believes that open payment networks enable universal participation in the financial system, ushering in a new digital economy with truly borderless money transfers. Strike leverages Bitcoin’s open payment network to offer users the first global peer-to-peer payments app and a novel bitcoin-native payments experience.
We’re hiring a Director of Customer Support (CS) to help us bring Bitcoin payments to the world.
The Director will lead our CS function, supported by our CS Lead, CS Project Manager, and dedicated Representatives, and will engage with teams across the company. As a leader, the Director will establish a vision and goals for the team, while strengthening day-to-day service delivery in a dynamic environment.
- Drive CS delivery, workforce management, and operational excellence
- Create & execute CS roadmap, partnering with Product and other stakeholders
- Deliver data-driven performance insights to leadership; own adjustments needed
- Manage CS department budget
- Negotiate vendor outsourcing to scale CS operations globally
- Serve as a manager for multiple direct reports
- 6+ years experience building, leading and scaling multi-lingual, multi-channel CS teams
- Fintech/financial services background, with the understanding of disputes, fraud, and compliance
- Understanding of how to leverage and implement CS best practices and technologies
- Demonstrated success hiring and developing leaders and teams in multiple functional areas and locations
- Devotion to achieving extremely high performance and quality targets
- Outstanding communication, relationship, and influencing skills
Strike is a remote-first company, paying competitive compensation based on market and location.
- Salary range: $150 - 175k
- Eligibility for equity in a high growth startup
- Health, dental, and vision insurance premium contributions; short & long term disability insurance and basic life insurance
- Cell phone and internet reimbursement
- Flexible PTO, sick leave & parental leave
- Access to a company 401k plan
We do not make hiring decisions based on educational history whatsoever. Our founder is a college dropout. We employ high school dropouts, PhD candidates and everything in-between. We do not hire credentials. We simply hire talented, passionate individuals who are excited to be a part of our team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A more connected financial world