Do you need a nice warehouse to start ASIC repairs?
We have a small bitcoin farm (currently running only around 100 miners) in Florida. We are looking for someone who wants to start their own ASIC repair business. We can provide you a free place (warehouse + office), electrical infrastructure for testing (for example 10 x outlets) and also business from our farm.
You must have an existing ASIC troubleshooting and repair experience.
The warehouse has a logistics operation. So any shipping of miners on pallets is taken care of with a discount on shipping. The support can pack miners for you or receive them during business hours. There is a lot of place to store them.
- FREE RENT
- Already built electrical infrastructure
- Offices if you want to do training, seminars, hands on training for people to operate farm
- Actual working bitcoin site for testing, training, etc.
- We will give you business for repairs from our existing operations
- Logistics support. We have contracts with major carriers including LTL loads (shipping on pallets). Employees who will help ship or receive miners/pallets.
- We will pay you $1,000-$2,000 per month for work on our miners (trouble shooting, simple repairs with parts provided, cleaning, etc)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Wealth is a tool of freedom, but the pursuit of wealth is the way to slavery.