Bitcoin Mining Repair Tech
As a Lead Hashboard Repair Technician you will be responsible for identifying problematic miners (computers), repairing them in a timely and diligent manner as well as assisting with leading the Repair Technician team. This ideal candidate ensures that the miners are repaired to their maximum hashrate and consistently oversees the teams tasks and inventory.
We are looking to hire one (1) Lead Hashboard Repair Technician to help fulfilling various projects and tasks as needed in the dept. This is an essential role in our rapidly expanding infrastructure in Cedar Falls, Iowa. *You must be within a 1 HR commute from the site or willing to relocate.
- Understanding of Repair Process – knows the entire miner repair process from start to finish.
- Leading by Example – guide the team through your behaviors and inspire them to strive to do the same as you. Lead team so everyone is working toward a common goal with the same purpose.
- Reporting – Submit written reports regularly on various data points, ticketing and inventory to the Hashrate Manager.
- Planning – recognizing possible future bottlenecks and developing potential paths and possible resolutions.
- Antminer Hashboard Repair Experience
- Antminer Power Supply Repair Experience
- Avalon Repair Experience
- FMS Platform Experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We repair, sell, and host Bitcoin miners as low as $0.08/kWh all in.