SEO / Digital Marketing Specialist
We're looking for an energetic SEO / Digital Marketing Specialist to join our dynamic marketing team to help us scale our organic search channels.
The primary objective of this role is to sustainably grow high-quality organic traffic to our website.
The duties include managing SEO activities such as content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy in order to increase ranking on all major search engines and drive organic traffic to our site.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who wants to take their career to the next level by working with world-class specialists in the bitcoin industry. As you grow, the position can grow with you based on your skills, interests, and performance.
What you’ll do
- Conceive and execute a wide range of organic traffic growth initiatives from beginning to end in order to grow organic traffic to our website, coinbits.app.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Work with internal & external content producers to create content that generate organic traffic.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
What we want to see
- Self-motivated; happy working on your own with minimal guidance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills over email, Zoom, Loom, etc.
- 2+ years of experience developing and executing SEO campaigns with proven results. Include links to websites you worked on in your cover letter along with quantified results of your contribution.
- Hands-on experience with content optimization, technical SEO.
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools: Chrome DevTools, Google Analytics, Search Console, SEMRush, etc.
- Proficiency in managing robots.txt files, canonical tags, pagination, and redirects.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best SEO practices.
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Experience with Webflow.
- Familiarity with bitcoin or crypto.
- Internet: Fast, stable connection that is NOT interrupted.
- Work environment: Be able to attend video team meetings 2-3 times per week. No loud background noise – No coffee shops, dogs, etc. Include an image of your workspace in your cover letter.
- Full-time position (40 hours per week): Working hours & days are flexible but have to accommodate Eastern Time (ET) for periodic online team meetings.
- Compensation: Based on ability and experience. Include your monthly salary expectation in your cover letter.
About the team
Coinbits helps people benefit from bitcoin by building products that welcome them to the Bitcoin Era. Our products include the Coinbits web app for both passive and active bitcoin saving, Coinbits Reserve, a concierge service for high net worth individuals and business, and more in the pipeline. We hire opinionated bitcoiners with the chops, self-direction, and sense of ownership needed to survive and thrive in our high-intensity, distributed startup. We are both self-directed and highly collaborative. We rely on the personal leadership of all our team members to make an impact. Our team is distributed, with the core team working onsite at HQ in New Jersey. We are highly engaged in the bitcoin community. We balance our love for discussing and debating big ideas with the discipline to execute and ship.
How to apply
If you’re interested send me a SHORT cover letter to email@example.com with SEO SPECIALIST in the subject and include the 2 spelling/grammer errors in this job post. Provide work samples where possible, and indicate your role and contribution for each project submitted.
Coinbits is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The best app to orange pill your friends and family.