Coinbits helps people benefit from bitcoin by building products that welcome them to the Bitcoin Era. Our products include the Coinbits app for both passive and active bitcoin saving, Coinbits Reserve, a concierge service for high net worth individuals and business, and more in the pipeline. We hire opinionated bitcoiners with the chops, self-direction, and sense of ownership needed to survive and thrive in our high-intensity, distributed startup.
Coinbits App is the core of the value we offer to end users. We're looking for an enthusiastic Product Manager who can own exciting, tech-forward products that push the boundaries of what is possible in a bitcoin consumer product. By joining the team early in our current growth phase, you will have tremendous impact by building new interactive experiences and features that scale revenue. If you are a dedicated problem-solver and are ready to make a huge impact, we would love to hear from you!
What you'll do
- Expand our roadmap for desktop and mobile software, maintain a backlog of projects, and manage priorities.
- Write actionable specifications and clear go-to-market plans in collaboration with the executive and engineering teams.
- Properly define MVP to deploy quickly, conduct market tests, and generate real-world feedback.
- Research the market and conceive new products and features that fill market gaps and customer needs.
- Constantly communicate with our customers and internal stakeholders to proactively capture product ideas.
- Define and track performance metrics to measure the impact of our investment in product.
What we want to see
- 3+ years of experience in a product management role.
- Experience building applications for desktop and mobile endpoints.
- Proficient in writing specifications and requirements.
- Track record of decision making rooted in performance metrics and user-centered principles.
- Active participation in agile development processes to move the development team forward and achieve on-time delivery.
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and persuasion skills.
- Passion for bitcoin and its potential to drive positive change.
About the team
- We are both self-directed and highly collaborative. We rely on the personal leadership of all our team members to make an impact.
- Our team is distributed, with the option of working onsite at HQ in New Jersey if desired.
- The core of our workday takes place during work hours in the Eastern timezone of the US.
- We are highly engaged in the bitcoin community. All our team members are invited to participate in externally-facing activities.
- We balance our love for discussing and debating big ideas with the discipline to execute and ship.
How to apply
To apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and submit a resume, cover letter, and portfolio. Provide work samples where possible, and please indicate your role and contribution for each project submitted.
For extra credit, show us an example of something that’s good, and an example of something that’s great.*
*Not something you created, and no explanation needed.
Coinbits is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The best app to orange pill your friends and family.