Find technical solutions that meet the functional specifications of new products (go from the idea to the technical needs)
- Design firmware for our custom board
- Work with other internal and/or external experts working on developing our boards.
Contribute to in-house specification documents
Develop testing devices for our suppliers or R&D department with the help of other talented engineers
Assist in developing testing routines for our suppliers of custom boards.
- C Programming skill - Need to be good in Pointer handling
- Microprocessor - Memory Interface
- Memory Map
- Ability to read and understand the Functional Description of controllers.
- Understanding the User Manuals of Microcontrollers and functions of each register.
- Interrupt Handling.
- Top-level understanding of the System Architecture.
- Should able to read/write controller registers through SPI/I2C, etc ...
- You have experience of more than ten years coding firmware for complex and custom boards.
- You have already had to deal with industrial problems with certification constraints.
- You have already worked in collaboration with suppliers and have been able to put in place all the steps to guarantee a stable quality (testing)
- You have already been involved in a project from its initial in-house design to the production of a finished product.
- Familiar with Agile methodologies and ready to embrace SCRUM
- Hardware skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.
enabling the transition to a more sustainable lifestyle