Lightning Labs is seeking a pragmatic senior software engineer who embraces the DevOps mindset to improve our developer experience.
- Manage the underlying cloud and cluster technologies that compose our internal platform
- Manage stateful backend services such as databases and Bitcoin/LN nodes
- Utilize, operate, and extend observability tools (logging/monitoring/tracing)
- Improve robustness & security of our platform using enhancements like operators and overlay networks
- Advise/assist dev teams with integrations, such as Helm charts, cloud resources, and the k8s lifecycle
- Strong foundations in Linux, networking, security, cloud, and IaC
- Managing and troubleshooting Kubernetes clusters in production
- Operating and extending observability tools (logging/metrics/tracing)
- Experience in a systems programming language (Go, C, Rust, etc)
- Advanced cloud technologies: GitOps, DevSecOps, service mesh
- Database administration: postgresql, etcd
- Knowledge of Bitcoin and Lightning Network
- Familiarity contributing to open source projects
Check out our Github repos at:
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Building the technology to bring bitcoin to billions.