Full Stack Software Engineer - DevOps
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Full Stack Software Engineer - DevOps
About the Role:
We are looking for a talented software engineer who is proficient in full stack software development and is especially strong in DevOps skills including System Administration, Network Engineer, Cryptography, Opsec, CI/CD, scripting, source control.
About the Company:
NCR/LibertyX launched America's first Bitcoin ATM in 2014. Now we're putting "Bitcoin on every block" and “Crypto on every corner” with over 30,000 ATMs, cashiers, and kiosks. LibertyX helps retail business owners find a way to make additional income and enable cryptocurrency adoption at the same time.
LibertyPay makes remittances to Latin America faster and cheaper. We help families save money on transfer fees so more goes to their brothers, sisters, mothers, and fathers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Write and review code for security concerns and vulnerabilities as well as clarity and reusability
- Design and Implement services and software to manage digital assets
- Develop and Maintain secure CI/CD pipeline
- Automate core business processes
- Optimize the performance of systems as needed
- Be familiar with Cryptographic primitives and tool, including public/private key systems and PKI, X.509, gpg, ecdsa, ed25519, SHA 1/2/3, and similar technologies
- Designing clusters and containerized cloud services to perform and scale securely
- Understanding Operating system and database administration concepts
- Understanding network security tools such as nmap, tracert, nessus, tcpdump, wireshark, etc.
- Perform security assessments of code and 3rd party libraries, such as pip/npm imports and system dependencies
We are strongly biased in favor of open source software and keeping things simple. Our entire development environment can be set up by running a single script (using Docker).
- Python (Flask, SQLAlchemy)
- Node.js (Express)
- MySQL, Postgresql
- GitLab (And Git)
- AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Grafana (StatsD + graphite + carbon-cache)
- Bitcoind, GPG, ssh
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Full time employee benefits include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are NCR. We power incredible experiences that make life easier. We're changing the way you bank, shop, eat and travel, enabling nearly 700 million ...