Logistics and Inventory Manager
CleanSpark is a sustainable bitcoin mining and energy technology company that is solving modern energy challenges. We’re doers, thinkers, technicians, engineers, marketers, innovators, and go-getters who are striving to make the world better. We identify problems and we set out to solve them. Our flagship facilities are located in the Atlanta, Georgia, metro area, where we mine hundreds of bitcoins every month with renewable energy. We are in a unique, ever- changing industry and are looking for people who want to be part of the bigger picture. Are you interested in green energy and bitcoin? We’re looking for people who enjoy learning on the job as we work to create a more sustainable future with CleanSpark and help ignite change in the bitcoin mining industry.
CleanSpark is seeking a logistics and inventory superstar to take ownership of inventory management and logistics planning for our Georgia bitcoin mining operations. This is a full time position, based in with a competitive compensation package including salary, health benefits, and more! The salary range for this position is $75,000-$90,000 DOE.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage multi-site inventory & equipment records.
- Track and reconcile inventory monthly; identify and resolve any discrepancies as needed.
- Own logistics, freight forwarding & transportation relationships.
- Support the import logistics, Incoterms, and related customs entry process.
- Coordinate inventory & equipment readiness with operations team for installations.
- Contribute to freight forwarding strategy and selection, including participating in RFQs and contract negotiation.
- Develop SOPs for all shipping/receiving and storage processes and protocols
- Other related duties as assigned
- * This position will require up to 15% travel, specifically within the state of Georgia, with occasional out of state requirements as necessary.
- Bachelors degree - preference for individuals who have a formal background in Supply Chain Management, Logistics Management, Operations, Engineering, Business, or an equivalent amount of experience/education.
- 2-5+ years experience in a logistics or operations focused environment.
- Warehouse/3PL experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with U.S. customs import/export, incoterms compliance
- Experience working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong analytical and complex problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills- must be comfortable, confident, composed, and articulate when communicating to various levels within the organization
- Advanced Excel skills, certification a plus.
- Ability to move/lift up to 50lbs as needed.
CleanSpark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
For a Better World