Bitcoin Mining Operations Engineer
OUR MISSION: Bitcoin is the hardest money ever invented and our mission is to continuously solve the biggest problems faced by BTC miners while keeping the ethos of Bitcoin alive in the mining industry.
We are looking for a new colleague who will help our clients with installation, usage, and troubleshooting of our products. If you have a travel soul and IT background, we want you!
Let us know and we will be happy to meet you!
What awaits you here?
- Helping clients on-site with installation, usage, and troubleshooting of Braiins products.
- Maintenance of an internal mining facility.
- Supporting key clients remotely.
- Testing new versions of ASIC firmware on the mining devices.
- Improving Braiins products.
- Willing to spend up to 60% of time spent with clients remotely (outside of CZ).
- IT or engineering background.
- Excellent written/spoken English.
- Basic knowledge of electrical engineering.
- Orientation in Linux.
- Basic knowledge of Bash.
- The desire to tinker with things, look for different solutions, and stay up to date with assigned tasks.
- Work well in a team and independently.
- Proactive approach and passion for learning new things.
- Ability to work in calm settings or under pressure in a rapidly changing environment.
It's a plus if you have some of the following:
- Availability to work even on weekends.
- Experience with Git, network administration.
- Knowledge of Python or any other programming language
- Practice in a similar position.
- Experience with Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency mining.
What we offer to you:
- Full-time position with flexible working hours.
- Both possibilities to work as an Employee or Freelance.
- Indefinite agreement.
- Multisport Card.
- 5 weeks of vacation and 3 sick days.
- Company events, regular Braiins brunches in the office and a snack bar.
- Relaxing room, a shower, and a parking spot.
- Self-education allowance.
- Contribution for a computer/notebook.
- Modern offices in the center of Prague, Czech Republic — the heart of Europe.
- Work on long-term projects in an interesting area of cryptocurrencies.
We will love you even more if..
- You are interested in cryptocurrencies and even have active experience with them.
- You are interested in new technologies.
- You have a sense of humor and you know that hard work is not the only thing in life. :)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Pushing the BTC mining industry forward with software mining solutions: Slush Pool (world's 1st BTC mining pool); Braiins OS+ (autotuning firmware for...