Coinbits is on a mission to bring the Bitcoin Standard into being, one bitcoiner at a time. Our products include the Coinbits app for both passive and active bitcoin saving, Coinbits Reserve, a concierge service for high net worth individuals and business, and more in the pipeline. We hire opinionated bitcoiners with the chops, self-direction, and sense of ownership needed to survive and thrive in our high-intensity, distributed startup.
We're looking for an enthusiastic designer who can help build the next generation of bitcoin products and services. This is an entry- to mid-level position and is the perfect opportunity to make an impact and build a portfolio of in-market designs for bitcoin.
What you'll do
- Create testable prototypes in Figma
- Create compelling interactive web properties in Webflow
- Coordinate directly with partners to create custom branded landing pages
- Continuously audit our design and identify opportunities for UX improvement
- Contribute creativity and design thinking to our innovation initiatives
What we want to see
- 2+ years of experience with Figma and Webflow
- Compelling portfolio of customer-facing designs for web and native or hybrid mobile interfaces
- Aesthetic sensibilities for typography, color, iconography, and layout for digital media
- Understanding of user centered design principles and ability to incorporate research into the design process
- Working knowledge of on-trend design patterns and best practices in fintech
- Experience with agile and linear development processes and how they are used in growing startups
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills
- Passion for bitcoin and its potential to drive positive change
About the team
- We are both self-directed and highly collaborative. We rely on the personal leadership of all our team members to make an impact.
- Our team is distributed, with the option of working onsite at HQ in New Jersey if desired.
- The core of our workday takes place during work hours in the Eastern timezone of the US.
- We are highly engaged in the bitcoin community. All our team members are invited to participate in externally-facing activities.
- We balance our love for discussing and debating big ideas with the discipline to execute and ship.
How to apply
To apply, reach out to us at email@example.com and submit a resume, cover letter, and portfolio. Provide work samples where possible, and please indicate your role and contribution for each project submitted.
For extra credit, show us an example of something that’s good, and an example of something that’s great.*
*Not something you created, and no explanation needed.
Coinbits is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The best way to orange pill your friends and family.