Network Operations Technician
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Mining Operations Tech is an essential part of CleanSpark’s bitcoin mining operation. This position works as an integral part of a larger team who provides 24/7 coverage and support for the mining centers and assists the engineering and facilities teams in their efforts. Currently we are only hiring for part-time positions. This role starts at $19.00/hour.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist the engineering team with mining operation tasks such as:
- Log and Scan equipment shipments – ensure accuracy in record keeping and inventory maintenance, maintain tracking spreadsheets and/or databases as well as opening and updating tracking tickets.
- Assist as needed with special projects for installation or reorganization of mining equipment.
- Assist with basic maintenance on miners, such as fan and power supply replacement.
- Monitor mining pool data and communicate significant changes.
- Identify when issues are affecting the production environment.
- Escort approved visitors in and out of various locations throughout the facility to work on equipment.
- Assist over the phone, this may include simple troubleshooting and equipment reboots.
- Assist the facilities team with building and electrical maintenance:
- Communicate HVAC or power issues.
- Assist with trouble shooting problems as needed.
- Monitor temperatures; communicate any abrupt changes in temperatures in
- data centers or office spaces.
- Education: High School or GED Equivalent.
- Experience: While technical experience is helpful, no prior experience is required— we’ll train you on the job.
- Specific skills: Ability to work without supervision and complete assigned tasks; basic computer skills.
- Personal characteristics: Pro-active, helpful, conscientious, and pride in a job well done; team player. CleanSpark employees are forward-thinking, enthusiastic, results- driven, and collaborative.
- Certifications: None required.o Licenses: None required.
- Physical abilities: Able to lift 50-75 lbs.
- Other Requirements: Reliable self-transportation. Must be flexible in working at both College Park and Norcross locations, when needed.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
For a Better World