Mining Operations Technician I
This job is no longer accepting applications.
CleanSpark is a sustainable bitcoin mining and energy technology company that is solving modern energy challenges.
We’re doers, thinkers, technicians, engineers,
marketers, innovators, and go-getters who are striving to make the world better. We
identify problems and we set out to solve them.
Our flagship facilities are located in the Atlanta, Georgia, metro area, where we mine hundreds of bitcoins every month with renewable energy. We are in a unique, ever- changing industry and are looking for people who want to be part of the bigger picture. Are you interested in green energy and bitcoin? We’re looking for people
who enjoy learning on the job as we work to create a more sustainable future.
with CleanSpark and help ignite change in the bitcoin mining industry. Job Overview:
The Mining Operations Tech is an essential part of CleanSpark’s bitcoin mining operation. This position works as an integral part of a larger team who provides 24/7 coverage and support for the mining centers and assists the engineering and facilities teams in their efforts. Currently we are only hiring for part-time positions. This role starts at $19.00/hour.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist the engineering team with mining operation tasks such as:
- Log and Scan equipment shipments – ensure accuracy in record keeping and inventory maintenance, maintain tracking spreadsheets and/or databases as well as opening and updating tracking tickets.
- Assist as needed with special projects for installation or reorganization of mining equipment.
- Assist with basic maintenance on miners, such as fan and power supply replacement.
- Monitor mining pool data and communicate significant changes.
- Identify when issues are affecting the production environment.
- Escort approved visitors in and out of various locations throughout the facility to work on equipment.
- Assist over the phone, this may include simple troubleshooting and equipment reboots.
Assist the facilities team with building and electrical maintenance:
- Communicate HVAC or power issues.
- Assist with trouble shooting problems as needed.
- Monitor temperatures; communicate any abrupt changes in temperatures in
- data centers or office spaces.
- Education: High School or GED Equivalent.
- Experience: While technical experience is helpful, no prior experience is required— we’ll train you on the job.
- Specific skills: Ability to work without supervision and complete assigned tasks; basic computer skills.
- Personal characteristics: Pro-active, helpful, conscientious, and pride in a job well done; team player. CleanSpark employees are forward-thinking, enthusiastic, results- driven, and collaborative.
- Certifications: None required.o Licenses: None required.
- Physical abilities: Able to lift 50-75 lbs.
- Other Requirements: Reliable self-transportation. Must be flexible in working at both College Park and Norcross locations, when needed.
CleanSpark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
For a Better World