Facilities Maintenance Technician
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Facilities Maintenance Technician will operate, monitor, and support the physical facility conditions of our Washington Georgia Data Center Operations. This role is integral to our overall data center efficiency and operates 24-7.
We are currently hiring for full time & part-time positions.
The salary range for this role is $32.00-$37.00/hour.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Inspect, maintain, and repair various data center systems such as piping and non-critical electrical or mechanical system components.
- Ensure environmental and safety standards are consistently met, identifying problems, and making repairs quickly.
- Responsible for heating and cooling air and water, power supply, generators, electrical distribution, and control and monitoring HVAC systems.
- Read blueprints/schematics, conduct tours of systems, and assess their working order.
- Manage data center performance issues and outages to minimize the recovery time from failures.
- Support integration of new equipment and systems into facilities infrastructure.
- 5+ years technician experience in an industrial or commercial environment.
- Experience working with HVAC, evaporative media, water pumps, chillers, and high-sized CFM fans.
- Class II License preferred.
- NATE Certification preferred.
- Can communicate clearly and effectively.
- Must be able to work non-standard hours, including working weekends and two 8-hour weekday shifts, holidays, and on shift-based schedules.
- Able to lift 50-75 lbs.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
For a Better World