We’re here to introduce the world to Bitcoin. Fold makes it easy to earn bitcoin, instead of airline miles and hotel points, on everyday purchases via our mobile app and the Fold Visa Debit Card. We’re growing like crazy with a loyal (and loud!) community which has generated a lot of buzz (Fortune, Bloomberg).
Fold’s Copywriter will work alongside our Growth & Product teams. This position requires a thoughtful and enthusiastic writer who is passionate about narrative storytelling and will leverage those mad talents for introducing more people to the Fold’s vision & products.
How You’ll Contribute to Fold’s Growth Program
- Write copy for key deliverables like emails, app, ads, landing pages, blog posts, PR releases and other assets as needed
- Work closely and flexibly with growth and product on improving the language of the Fold universe
- Contribute to cross-channel creative ideation and product evolution
- Use your expertise as an insight-driven storyteller to elevate every asset you touch
- Follow and improve brand and content guidelines
- Shape the voice and brand tone of Fold communication
- Turn boring, transactional messages into exciting and engaging narratives
- Enjoy an unprecedented range of creative freedom while helping people understand the complexities of Bitcoin
- Be vigilant and ruthless in reviewing and improving all outgoing written communications
Why We’ll Love You (Qualifications/Experience Required)
- You’re a good writer and can already see 10 ways this job description can be improved
- You have a portfolio of writing which includes create and business samples
- You have a sense of humor and are able to apply the right measure of it in your work
- You have and understand of marketing metrics and how they apply to copy
- You’re comfortable with competing priorities and are able to self-manage the workload
- You like to have fun, and want to be part of a team that is building an innovative product
- You have experience working for an early stage startup, and are able to balance the optimism and pragmatism that are required to work in that environment
- You’re intellectually curious, comfortable rolling up your sleeves to find solutions and learn new things, with a focus on supporting the growth of the company
Why You’ll Love Us
Fold is fun. Our people are fun, our product is fun. We make financial freedom fun. We try to make our benefits fun, too!
- We’re a highly collaborative, fully remote team
- Generous benefits, including paid parental leave, health, vision, dental insurance, and HSA/FSA and
- Generous 401k match
- Monthly work from home stipend
- Unlimited time off policy
- Yearly vacation stipend. We pay you to go on vacation, as long as you don’t do any work!
- Annual company retreats and optional mini onsites every quarter for our remote team to meet and cowork
- Do you hate Mondays? We close the office the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month and you’ll never have Monday meetings
- If you’re feeling spontaneous, spin on our “Spin and Go Weekend Wheel” during a weekly meeting and we’ll pay you to go travel that weekend wherever it lands.
- New to Bitcoin? We offer all our new hires a “starter pack” to get you up to speed, including learning materials about Bitcoin and your own hardware wallet.
- And much much more!
- 1-3 years of copywriting
- Online writing sample
- Experience with early stage start-up preferred
- Experience working with a wide-rage of writing (short, long, in-app, etc)
- Experience working with growth/marketing teams
- US Residency (a current requirement of being a Fold Card holder)
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following
- 2 reasons for why you’re the right copywriter. One reason should be qualitative the other quantitative
- Link to samples of your writing
- Interested in the position, but don’t meet all the requirements? We’d still love to meet you, and invite you to apply. Fold is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against applicants for any reason.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Earn bitcoin on everything.