Blockstream was founded in 2014 by Dr. Adam Back and a group of fellow cryptographers and engineers passionate about Bitcoin and its potential to change the future of finance. Focusing on building fundamental Bitcoin infrastructure, Blockstream quickly grew into one of the leading technology power houses of the industry.
Through our sidechain technology (the Liquid Network), wallets (Blockstream Green, Blockstream Jade, AQUA), mining colocation (Blockstream Mining), satellite network (Blockstream Satellite), and protocol contributions (Bitcoin research, c-lightning), we are proud to be making global peer-to-peer finance a reality.
Blockstream is the global leader in Bitcoin and blockchain technology and the Qt Engineer will play a determinant role in the development of new features and protocols shaping the future in the space. You will integrate into a continuous integration and deployment environment with many experienced engineers.
What You’ll Be Doing (Responsibilities):
- Implement new features on the desktop application
- Maintain and improve existing codebase
- Solve issues and bugs on existing codebases
What We Look For In You (Required Qualifications):
- Qt and C++
- Basic knowledge of Bitcoin
- GNU/Linux, bash, etc.
- Focus on security and best practices
- Git and the Issues/PR/CI flow in platforms like github or gitlab
- Excellent communication, team player attitude and collaboration skills
- High-motivated, lifetime learner
Nice To Haves (Preferred Qualifications):
- Liquid Network
- Android Java/Kotlin
- Programming with serial/ble/hid devices
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Blockstream is the global leader in Bitcoin and blockchain technology. Our products and services form the foundations for the financial infrastructure...