Head of International Media
Head of International Media
At Bitcoin Magazine, we believe that Bitcoin opens the door to a global, inclusive monetary network free from censorship, government manipulation, and poor financial incentives. We are searching for an experienced Head of International Media to lead our international media efforts.
The Head of International Media will provide international leadership across all Bitcoin Media brands. They will ensure there is connectivity on briefs, strategies, tactical plans, synthesizing campaign learnings and applying lessons learned, where appropriate, across all markets globally. This role is ideal for a self-starter, process-oriented, collaborative and solution-focused individual, who is highly comfortable with meeting client needs with speed, and has a positive, can-do spirit.
What You Will Be Doing
- Overseeing all BTC Inc international bureaus as well as the foreign language publishing of Bitcoin Magazine in languages including French, German, Ukrainian and more.
- Ensuring original content for BTC Inc international bureaus meets Bitcoin Magazine’s editorial standards and supports the publication’s editorial product vision.
- Ensuring the accurate translation of Bitcoin Magazine content by international bureaus, reading and reviewing International Bureau content regularly and providing necessary feedback and critique to International Bureau Chiefs.
- Providing hiring support to all International Bureau Chiefs, and working with these team leaders to staff operations in alignment with BTC Inc’s local market goals.
- Working with BTC Inc management to operationalize International Bureaus, identifying candidates for Bureau Chief roles and supervising the builds of local language websites, email templates and other content delivery tools.
- Working with BTC Inc HR Division to ensure job descriptions for International Bureau positions are posted and filled in a timely manner.
- Identifying new regional product opportunities for regional bureau chiefs, and elevating those opportunities to BTC Inc Business and Revenue departments.
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- 5+ years’ digital media agency experience in account/media planning leadership.
- Previous experience working in cryptocurrency company is a major plus
- A passion for Bitcoin
- Strong English language skills and ability to communicate in other key languages, as necessary for job operations.
- Strong understanding of Bitcoin fundamentals and Bitcoin Magazine brand values, and ability to translate those values into foregin language editorial content.
- Past experience in international media for an English-language publisher
- Experience in foreign language content management and content delivery, and passion for scaling media products
- Strong management skills and ability to serve as an effective leader.
Why join BTC Inc?
While there are many reasons, we believe our mission lies at the front of why you should consider joining us. Bitcoin opens the door to a global system that offers everyone an equal opportunity to the same tools of wealth, freedom from third-party judges, and an unprecedented chance to capitalize on their creative potential. We believe this deeply, and if that resonates with you and you want to join us on our mission towards hyperbitcoinization, this may be the place for you.
- The opportunity to connect and network with the Bitcoin industry and leaders in the space.
- The option to be paid in Bitcoin
- The opportunity to work remotely and manage your own schedule
- The opportunity to receive Bitcoin bonuses every quarter.
- Excellent benefits such as Health, Life Insurance, Disability
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- The opportunity to be a part of a team and culture with high standards that provides vital feedback, creates clear goals, and has an ownership mentality to make a significant impact in an industry that will change the world.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Focused on Hyperbitcoinization — Bitcoin Magazine, The Bitcoin Conference, Earn Carrot, UTXO Management.