Strike's mission is to build a more connected financial world.
Strike allows users to send and receive money anywhere, instantly, with no added fees. Strike is built on top of the Bitcoin network – the largest global, interoperable and open payments standard. Strike believes that open payment networks enable universal participation in the financial system, ushering in a new digital economy with truly borderless money transfers. Strike leverages Bitcoin’s open payment network to offer users the first global peer-to-peer payments app and a novel bitcoin-native payments experience.
Strike is looking for a Product Designer to join us on our journey of building the best financial products powered by Bitcoin and the Lightning Network. We’re operating on a new global monetary standard and are building products that give people access to financial freedom and inclusivity by design. We need you to design these products and help solve problems in a simple and elegant way while taking care of every small detail. At Strike, each product team operates independently, with its own tech and design resources to allow for fast-paced development and close-knit teams that work together to achieve their goals.
- Work in a small team to iteratively improve mobile and web user experience
- Own design problems from initial concept through shipping and beyond
- Understand our users needs and pain points and how Strike can help to build a more connected financial world
- Explore and prototype new ideas and work together with researchers, engineers, product managers and great colleagues from all departments
- Architect modular components to ensure consistency across the product experiences
- Build and maintain our design system, work on documentation and share your experience and ideas for improvements with other designers
- 8+ years experience designing consumer-facing desktop and mobile applications
- A portfolio demonstrating a high degree of visual proficiency in user-friendly designs
- Design critique and group facilitation skills
- Great organization, attention to detail and love for the craft
- Experience working in a collaborative environment with engineers, user researchers, and product teams with an understanding of technical constraints
- Strong visual communicator, who is able to express concepts and ideas visually
- Resourcefulness, pragmatism and roll-up the sleeves mentality
- Fluency in Figma as a prototyping and hand-off tool
- Understanding of color, typography, interaction design, grid theory, and UX principles
- Experience and interest for Bitcoin and Fintech is a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A more connected financial world