VP of Customer Service
Strike's mission is to build a more connected financial world.
Strike allows users to send and receive money anywhere, instantly, with no added fees. Strike is built on top of the Bitcoin network – the largest global, interoperable and open payments standard. Strike believes that open payment networks enable universal participation in the financial system, ushering in a new digital economy with truly borderless money transfers. Strike leverages Bitcoin’s open payment network to offer users the first global peer-to-peer payments app and a novel bitcoin-native payments experience.
Strike is looking for an experienced Customer Service leader to establish a vision, design excellence in service delivery, grow a team and execute in a fast-paced environment. Strike is expanding internationally and this is an opportunity to take ownership of key functions in the CS department at a high growth fintech company. Join as a key member of the senior leadership team that will bring Bitcoin payments to the world. The ideal candidate should have experience hiring and developing top-tier talent, scaling support operations during hypergrowth, managing key stakeholder relationships, and executing on plans that deliver amazing customer experiences.
- Drive service delivery, workforce management, and operational excellence for the customer service team as Strike scales globally
- Engage in vendor outsourcing negotiations to scale the customer service operation globally
- Work alongside user experience and product to make decisions around planning and implementing new channels for support
- Oversee support operation and ensure quality, productivity, and success objectives and key results are met
- Drive a roadmap of initiatives to deliver operational excellence in partnership with key cross-functional stakeholders
- Own the delivery of data driven insights and reporting on the health of the support operation to leadership and key stakeholders
- 10+ years of proven track record building, leading and scaling operations or support teams, preferably in fintech or financial services, with understanding of card services, disputes, fraud, compliance
- Demonstrated success hiring and developing high performing leaders and their respective teams across multiple functional areas and locations
- Devotion to setting and achieving extremely high performance and quality targets
- Outstanding communicator and influencer with experience driving stakeholder relationships
- Experience scaling multi-lingual, multi-channel support
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A more connected financial world