At Bitcoin Magazine, we aim to lead the industry in publishing Bitcoin information, cultural topics, and relevant news. Reaching our audience through unique product offerings and creating informative, engaging digital content is an essential part of our growth strategy. Bitcoin Magazine is currently looking for a junior full-time, Research Assistant.
Bitcoin Magazine is seeking recent college graduate candidates with excellent research, writing, communication, and analytical skills, with solid experience using Excel. Candidates must have a strong attention to detail and work well independently. Candidates must have the ability to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced, and fast-changing environment.
What You Will Be Doing
- Quickly reading, summarizing and cataloging blog posts, Twitter threads, Reddit threads, Bitcoin Talk threads, IRC threads, web mentions and other web data related to Bitcoin
- Using multiple internet search tools to build chronological timelines of events in Bitcoin history, following a detailed linking methodology
- Building and following a process for information organization, ensuring digital documents are cataloged consistently based on best practices for data collection
- Managing a larger collection of digital data using tools like Google Docs and Drive
- Reaching out to sources to obtain more information or context about key dates, people and places related to the Bitcoin history
- Arranging, scheduling and coordinating digital interviews with people who can provide contextual information on dates, people and places related to Bitcoin history, and assisting with interview preparation and strategic discussions
- Helping shape archival content and direction, weighing in on overall research direction and strategy.
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- Strong understanding and competency with Google search, Reddit search, Twitter search and other online search engines, including how to optimize by date range
- Ability to use Wayback Machine, Archive.is and other internet archive tools to creatively analyze historical web content.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow cataloging best practices and to revise existing catalogs up to best practices standards
- Past experience in research and data collection
- Ability to discuss Bitcoin history with acumen to shape research direction
Why join BTC Inc?
While there are many reasons, we believe our mission lies at the front of why you should consider joining us. Bitcoin opens the door to a global system that offers everyone an equal opportunity to the same tools of wealth, freedom from third-party judges, and an unprecedented chance to capitalize on their creative potential. We believe this deeply, and if that resonates with you and you want to join us on our mission towards hyperbitcoinization, this may be the place for you.
- The opportunity to connect and network with the Bitcoin industry and leaders in the space.
- The option to be paid in Bitcoin
- The opportunity to work remotely and manage your own schedule
- The opportunity to receive Bitcoin bonuses every quarter.
- Excellent benefits such as Health, Life Insurance, Disability
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- The opportunity to be a part of a team and culture with high standards that provides vital feedback, creates clear goals, and has an ownership mentality to make a significant impact in an industry that will change the world.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Focused on Hyperbitcoinization — Bitcoin Magazine, The Bitcoin Conference, Earn Carrot, UTXO Management.