Senior Staff Accountant
CleanSpark is a sustainable bitcoin mining and energy technology company that is solving modern energy challenges. We’re in a unique, ever-changing industry and are looking for people who want to be part of the bigger picture. Do you have a deep knowledge of green energy or cryptocurrency? That’s great! But if not, no problem. We’re looking for people who enjoy learning on the job as we work to create a more sustainable world. We’d love to hear from you. Benefits include generous PTO, health and life insurance, work-life balance, company events, a 401k, and more.
The Senior Staff Accountant takes ownership of reporting costs, productivity, margins and expenditures for companies and organizations.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Analyzing complex financial reports and records.
• Create and analyze liability, asset, and capital accounts by compiling electronic data and required documentation.
• Maintaining accurate account information for company inventory.
• Summarize and prepare financial status and transactions reports, including a profit and loss statement, and other necessary reports.
• Training and mentoring junior staff.
• Performing variance analyses and preparing account reconciliations.
• Assisting with financial and tax audits.
• Documenting and monitoring internal controls in support of auditing team.
• Coordinating more complex accounting projects and initiatives with other members of the accounting and finance team or with other departments.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance preferred.
• 3 + years accounting experience.
• Working knowledge of tax laws and GAAP.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
• Must be an outstanding communicator, and have established skills in accuracy, organization, and working in a high-volume environment.
CleanSpark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
For a Better World