VIP Event Producer - Whales
VIP Event Producer (Whale)
At Bitcoin Magazine, we aim to lead the industry in publishing Bitcoin information, cultural topics, and relevant news. Reaching our audience through unique product offerings and creating informative, engaging digital content is an essential part of our growth strategy. Bitcoin Magazine is currently looking for an experienced full-time, VIP Event Producer.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and critical-thinking event producer who will support our Whale Experience at Bitcoin Conference! This person will serve as the point of contact on the production side of all projects, being responsible for the third parties involved in the execution, development, and production of the creative deliverables. The Event Producer role will be responsible for formulating creative production ideas and concepts to create a best-in-class event experience for our valued Whales!
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide and create attendee engagement best practices and safety measures
- Proactively leads and is accountable for providing options in collaboration with cross functional teams to develop the strategy, branding, theme, and agenda for key programs. These include Whale Night, The Deep, and overall Whale year-round initiatives.
- Ensure flawless delivery of internal programs, ability to work across multiple teams and cultures while demonstrating independence and impeccable customer service.
- Point of contact for production providers and internal media team
- Delegates tasks to successfully execute event requirements
- Manage and establish the selection and supplier relationship in consideration of internal stakeholders’ event requirements
- Develops supplier performance expectations in alignment with industry standards
- Subject matter expert with ability to go to market, lead and recommend best-in-class suppliers
- Manages Whale’s travel experience including booking high- end hotels, travel arrangements/transportation, and departure
- Manage multiple departments within the whale experience product, which includes production, design, content, and our whale concierge service.
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- 5+ years of experience managing high-end events
- A passion for Bitcoin
- Ability to identify and communicate creative solutions to challenges, and to maintain a consistent focus on priorities with persistent follow-through.
- Confidence to effectively communicate across all lines of business, and with all levels of management.
- Ability to deal well with ambiguity and constant change, working in fast-paced environments with accelerated production schedules.
- Willing to travel several times per year
- Ability to lead production from start to finish.
- A strong passion to drive high-quality results, both end product as well as the process.
Why join BTC Inc?
While there are many reasons, we believe our mission lies at the front of why you should consider joining us. Bitcoin opens the door to a global system that offers everyone an equal opportunity to the same tools of wealth, freedom from third-party judges, and an unprecedented chance to capitalize on their creative potential. We believe this deeply, and if that resonates with you and you want to join us on our mission towards hyperbitcoinization, this may be the place for you.
- The opportunity to connect and network with the Bitcoin industry and leaders in the space.
- The option to be paid in Bitcoin
- The opportunity to work remotely and manage your own schedule
- The opportunity to receive Bitcoin bonuses every quarter.
- Excellent benefits such as Health, Life Insurance, Disability
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- The opportunity to be a part of a team and culture with high standards that provides vital feedback, creates clear goals, and has an ownership mentality to make a significant impact in an industry that will change the world.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Focused on Hyperbitcoinization — Bitcoin Magazine, The Bitcoin Conference, Earn Carrot, UTXO Management.