Strike's mission is to build a more connected financial world.
Strike allows users to send and receive money anywhere, instantly, with no fees.
Strike is built on top of the Bitcoin network - the largest global, interoperable and open payments standard. Strike believes that open payment networks enable universal participation in the financial system, ushering in a new digital economy with truly borderless money transfers. Strike leverages Bitcoin’s open payment network to offer users the first global peer-to-peer payments app and a novel bitcoin-native neobanking experience.
Strike is looking for talented, hands-on technical Leaders who have a passion for building world-class products and experiences. We value collaboration, communication, and a bias for action in the pursuit of engineering, product, and organizational excellence.
As an Engineering Manager for Strike, you will coordinate and lead across the software development lifecycle, from planning and architecture, to development, testing, deployment, and beyond. You will advise, assist, and join Software Engineers in developing industry-leading experiences.
- Work with Product to iterate on team's vision, mission and strategy
- Organize, lead and contribute to engineering efforts while demonstrating total ownership of features, projects, modules, and services
- Drive a results-oriented culture with a strong focus on engineering excellence, execution, and craftmanship
- Foster a team environment that promotes creative thinking and practical problem-solving
- Work by and with individual contributors to make informed and thoughtful architectural decisions
- Be a steadfast advocate for clean and scalable coding principles and high-performance, secure, reliable software services
- Confidently collaborate with and drive consensus between cross-functional individual contributors and leaders across all levels
- Contribute to and elevate our hiring practices and processes to find, hire, and retain top engineering talent across various disciplines and diverse backgrounds
- Create and uphold a culture of high-performance, high-satisfaction engineering and product excellence. Develop and sustain an environment with effective teamwork and collaboration, and diverse, psychologically safe, and intellectually stimulating interactions.
- Manage stakeholder planning and communications ensuring key outcomes
- Recruit, coach, and mentor the best engineering and management talent
- You have years of experience leading across the software development lifecycle, including deep knowledge of best practices surrounding Git and GitHub, pull requests and code reviews, continuous integration and delivery, and post-deployment monitoring and analysis
- Experience with Scrum, LeSS and/or similar Agile methodologies
- You're a problem solver, and you value passing on your knowledge and methodologies to create a force-multiplier effect
- You have ample experience advising, coaching, and mentoring peers, direct reports, and less experienced team members
- You understand how to effectively communicate and collaborate with colleagues in non-technical roles, such as compliance, finance, and legal
- You have a global mindset with ability to think about culture, language, and other aspects when putting the customer at the center of all outcomes
- Ability to influence at all levels of the organization and across multiple domains
- You actively write code in some capacity, and you're very confident in your technical abilities. Experience as a technical lead or manager of two or more software engineers
- Proficiency in project management, planning and estimation, and documentation of practices and processes
- Experience with Consumer focused product
- Bitcoin experience
We do not make hiring decisions based on educational history whatsoever. Our Founder is a college dropout. We employ high school dropouts, PHD candidates and everything in-between. We do not hire credentials. We simply hire talented, passionate individuals who are excited to be a part of our team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A more connected financial world