- Lead engineering initiatives to help us build the best bitcoin savings app in Europe
- Competitive salary + equity
- Full-time position
- Paris-based (Station F) but remote-friendly
About Bitstack 🚀
Bitstack's mission is to empower people to build better saving habits in a more open financial world. That’s why we started with a simple and automated bitcoin savings app. Bitstack rounds up your purchases and saves the spare change in bitcoin. We are finally making saving in bitcoin fun, effortless and accessible to everyone.
Bitstack is backed by VCs like Founders Future, Plug & Play Tech Center and angel investors from leading companies like Ledger, Alan, Swile and more. We are building a product our users love and we are just getting started!
Bitcoin is a radically new way to store and transact value. It is the first open and borderless monetary network with a fixed supply of 21 million, making bitcoin the most scarce asset ever. Check out why we believe so strongly about Bitcoin at https://bitstack.fr/bitcoin!
About the role 👋
Bitstack’s engineering team is responsible for building the technology platform that powers our mission. We care about infrastructure that makes it easy to write software that is secure, efficient, and tested. We build incrementally and we deploy every day.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with a growing Engineering and Product team
- Drive new initiatives with a willingness to challenge the status quo to push the product forward
- Build a well-tested and performant app that communicates with Bitstack’s other infrastructure
- Breathe life into industry-leading User Interfaces
- Ship high quality, scalable, reliable products in a production environment
- Unit test everything
- Work in a highly compliant environment and contribute to the larger Bitcoin ecosystem
- Contribute to the broader tech and open source communities
Skills we are excited about ⭐
We are looking for people that are genuinely friendly and ambitious.
- Worked on shipping multi-platform applications with Flutter or other web/app frameworks with experience in complex state management
- Understand software development lifecycles and mobile application lifecycles
- Understand integration testing frameworks for Flutter or React Native
- Understand accessibility on mobile devices
- Ideally, you are knowledgeable with Git workflows and automation
- Spectacular analytical reasoning and problem-solving skills
Bonus points 📈
- You are passionate about Bitcoin & personal finance
- You want to work in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
Company benefits ☀️
- Location: Paris (Station F) or Remote
- Competitive package & meaningful equity grant
- Medical insurance with Alan Blue (100% employer contribution)
- Bitstack Plus for free & exclusive swag
- Monthly team activities
Hiring process ⚙️
- Call with our CTO
- Home technical assignment
- Assignment review
- Meet the rest of the team
- Decision time!
How to apply ❓
Tell us why you want to join Bitstack and why you generally care about the problem we’re solving. Share with us what excites you, what you’ve built in the past, and how you envision your role at Bitstack.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A new bitcoin savings account