Principal Android Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Strike's mission is to build a more connected financial world.
Strike allows users to send and receive money anywhere, instantly, with no added fees. Strike is built on top of the Bitcoin network – the largest global, interoperable and open payments standard. Strike believes that open payment networks enable universal participation in the financial system, ushering in a new digital economy with truly borderless money transfers. Strike leverages Bitcoin’s open payment network to offer users the first global peer-to-peer payments app and a novel bitcoin-native payments experience.
Strike is looking for an highly experienced Android Engineer that will help us with scaling, building and continuously improving the core architecture of our mobile application. You will join the Android Core team, collaborate with talented engineers and define the technical direction to achieve long term success.
We’re looking for a hire that is not shy to work hands-on, will grow with the company and is excited about Strike’s mission and potential.
- Drive and execute architectural decisions
- Propose helpful tools and processes
- Improve code base through continuous refactoring
- Participate in code reviews and ensure a high quality code base
- Communicate and teach best practices to the team
- 3+ years of experience in native Android development
- Proven experience with scaling mobile applications
- Strong experience developing with Kotlin
- Experience with multi-modular applications
- Solid understanding of architectural patterns
- You are self-driven and self-motivated
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in LNP/BP stack
We do not make hiring decisions based on educational history whatsoever. Our Founder is a college dropout. We employ high school dropouts, PHD candidates and everything in-between. We do not hire credentials. We simply hire talented, passionate individuals who are excited to be a part of our team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A more connected financial world