About Coin Homes
At Coin Homes, we are proud to offer innovative products that meet the needs and wants of our clients. We provide tools that enable the purchase of homes using Bitcoin as collateral. To help us continue to grow our offerings, we’re in the search of an experienced Product Marketing Manager. You would be the first Product Marketer to onboard this innovative and exclusive start-up. As an ideal candidate, you will have a keen eye for gaps in our consumer products, offerings, and the innovative mindset to communicate our brand to the world. You may already be a confident leader who has experience guiding cross-functional teams in the successful marketing of products that help grow market share. Someone who is knowledgeable on crypto currency, or has the desire to learn is an ideal candidate!
As a product marketing manager, you are responsible for making our product “fly-off the shelf.”
This role is not about doing demos or presenting product features (although these may sometimes occur). Rather, this role is the glue that binds our product strategy to the tactics we need to drive success in sales and marketing and to achieve results. You will be the product evangelist and will play an integral role in organizing product launches.
You know our competitors like the back of your hand: what they do today and what they plan to do in the future. You also know our customers better than they know themselves, including how they make their buying decisions.You back up strategic insights with market evidence and then use that knowledge to drive the development of positioning and messaging that resonates with our customers and empowers our sales channels to be successful.
You will collaborate with our marketing team to develop innovative programs that drive demand. An attention to detail and eye for quality are critical to your success, along with an ability to grasp and present our product’s value proposition in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our buyers’ problems. You are obsessed with tracking performance, and have the data to prove what’s working and what isn’t.
You will regularly collaborate with product managers and sales channels; it’s a balancing act that requires strong diplomatic skills, including knowing when to push back and when to dive in.
- Market intelligence—get to know our customers, be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas
- Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what your learnings
- Develop a marketing plan for the products you support in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes
- Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Act as the primary thought leader for the products you support externally, including speaking engagements and written works
- 5+ years of product marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- Experience in crypto currencies / blockchain or high interest in learning
- Proficiency in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office, Project or Basecamp.
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack and Salesforce.
- Familiar with marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Pardot and Omniture, or Google Analytics.
- Power user of networking tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Team player!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Buy your home using Bitcoin!