Net Dev Operations Technician
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Net Dev Ops Technician
Date: Feb 2022
Location: Rhodium Shared Services (Austin Area)
As a Net/Dev Ops Technician their primary responsibility will be managing, maintaining, monitoring, and both network & servers. The Technician will work with both Networking department & Development department. The duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to hardware replacement, troubleshooting, data analytics, and general system administration. They will report directly to the Head of Mining.
Mindset & Attitude
- Highly organized and enjoys creating systems and improving them for the benefit of the team.
- Self-starter and evidence of self-management, takes initiative and doesn’t wait to be told what to do.
- Positive attitude – prefers to see the opportunities for improvement instead of focusing on what is wrong and who is to blame for it.
- Flexible with schedule – Willing and able to work when needed.
- Team mentality – ability to understand and prioritize the things that benefit the team and organization.
- Emotional maturity with co-workers, managers, external partners + ability to handle sensitive information.
Experience, Tasks and Responsibilities:
- 2+ years of experience in system administration
- MySQL and MongoDB experience
- Experience with Linux/Unix
- Experience in Python
- General IT hardware knowledge
- Arrange and install network hardware and software
- Perform routine health checks and flag discrepancies
- Implementation tasks could include, but not limited too, cabling, crimping, labeling and documentation.
- Trouble shooting knowledge of basic networking infrastructure.
- Respond to network alerts, troubleshoot issues related to network and escalate complex issues
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Trust the Awesomeness!