Infrastructure Engineer (Remote)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
OpenNode is building the future of money through simple, secure, instant, and low-cost Bitcoin payment infrastructure for businesses everywhere.
We are now seeking an Infrastructure Engineer with experience running production environments.
The role will report to the Head of Engineering. This position is full-time and ideally based in Los Angeles, CA - but location is flexible for the right candidates.
- Passion for bitcoin and the future of money
- Insanely organized, seriously fun to work with
- 4+ years of experience working as an infrastructure engineer
- Solid background in running production environments
- Solid background in using AWS
- Capable and willing to add value from micro to macro
- Thoughtful and articulate
- Work with the engineering team to build & deploy new features at large-scale
- Improve internal engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Develop tooling and automate processes to provide a resilient platform for our engineering team
- Help debug and solve infrastructure issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
- Work both collaboratively and independently
- Investigate new technologies and practices
- Understanding of Bitcoin and the Lightning Network
- Entrepreneurship or startup experience
- Adept at writing technical documentation
- Speak multiple languages and/or have spent significant time abroad
- Well connected in the crypto and/or payments industry
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A simple Bitcoin payment processor for any business. Start accepting #Bitcoin payments and send Bitcoin payouts using the #LightningNetwork today with...