Senior Full Stack Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
OpenNode is building the future of money through simple, secure, instant, and low-cost Bitcoin payment infrastructure for businesses, platforms, and people everywhere.
We are now seeking a Senior Full Stack Engineer with experience using Node.js, Vue.js/React, a strong design sense and deep knowledge of browser technologies.
The role will report to the CPO/Lead Dev. This position is full-time and ideally based in Los Angeles, CA - but location is flexible for the right candidates.
- Passion for bitcoin and the future of money
- Insanely organized, seriously fun to work with
- 5+ years of experience working as a full stack engineer
- Solid background in developing distributed, resilient and high-performing backend services using Node.js + TypeScript
- Solid background in building complex customer-facing products using Vue.js
- Proven expertise with SWE standard methodologies for development, code reuse, testing etc
- Experience with web services (consuming and creating) with REST
- Capable and willing to add value from micro to macro
- Thoughtful and articulate.
- Develop new customer-facing features using Node.js + TypeScript on the backend and Vue.js on the frontend
- Work closely with the CTO to design and develop distributed, resilient and high-performing backend services using Node.js + TypeScript
- Maintain and improve existing backend and frontend which include actively trying to pay back technical debt and extend their functionality
- Work both collaboratively and independently
- Investigate new technologies and practices
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Tailwind CSS
- Experience with DevOps practices
- Experience with gRPC
- Understanding of Bitcoin and the Lightning Network
- Entrepreneurship or startup experience
- Adept at writing technical documentation
- Speak multiple languages and/or have spent significant time abroad
- Well connected in the crypto and/or payments industry
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A simple Bitcoin payment processor for any business. Start accepting #Bitcoin payments and send Bitcoin payouts using the #LightningNetwork today with...