Back End Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As part of Fold’s development team, you will help build platforms that make earning financial rewards fun and easy for everyone, starting with the Fold bitcoin rewards Visa Card ! Technologies include Django/Python, Kubernetes, Docker, Bitcoin/Lightning.
NOTE: We're only considering applicants from North America for this position
How You’ll Have an Impact On our Community
- Collaborate with an existing team of engineers remotely
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of designs
- Continually analyze processes and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement
- Optimize applications for maximum scalability
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to drive Fold’s growth and success
- Partner with the customer support team to resolve customer issues
- Partner with front-end developers to establish objectives and design more functional and cohesive code
- Monitor industry trends and competitive landscape to stay abreast of current developments and opportunities for new ideas, programs, products and/or features
- Participate in epic, story and requirements definition
- Other duties as assigned
Why We’ll Love You
- You have experience building and launching consumer-focused products
- You’re familiar with best practices for product development across various methodologies, including Agile, Kanban and Lean UX, and in at least one core component of our stack (Python/Django, Kubernetes, or Docker)
- You’re intellectually curious, comfortable rolling up your sleeves to find solutions and learn new things, with a focus on supporting the growth of the company
- You’re excited about our mission, and by the thought of disrupting legacy business models in the industry. Bonus points if you have experience working with bitcoin or interfacing with a lightning node, or working with e-commerce and/or payments products
- You have the drive to initiate and follow through on projects with little oversight, and the grit to work through obstacles while collaborating with the team
- You have a diverse background, working with cross-functional team to achieve goals
- You excel in communicating, as it is crucial to the smooth operation of our distributed team
Send your cover letter and current resume to email@example.com. We're an equal opportunity employer - that means we consider all applicants without regard to age, race, gender, status as transgender, religion, or any other protected classes. We welcome and encourage applicants from typically underrepresented groups.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Earn bitcoin on everything.