Customer Support Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Coinbits is on a mission to bring the Bitcoin Standard into being, one bitcoiner at a time. Our products include the Coinbits app for both passive and active bitcoin saving, Coinbits Reserve, a concierge service for high net worth individuals and business, and more in the pipeline. We hire opinionated bitcoiners with the chops, self-direction, and sense of ownership needed to survive and thrive in our high-intensity, distributed startup.
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to support our customers through issues, problems, and questions, whether technical or non technical. Responsibilities include resolving customer queries in a timely manner, soliciting customer feedback to improve service, recommending solutions, and guiding customers in their use of our app. To succeed in this role, you must be an excellent communicator who is able to earn trust through patience and service-orientation. You should also be familiar with help desk software such as Zendesk.
What you’ll do
- Maintain our reputation for offering industry-leading customer support
- Serve as first point of contact for new and existing customers
- Respond to customer questions in a timely and accurate way via email and video chat
- Identify customer needs and help them use specific features
- Gather customer feedback and feature requests and share with the team
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
What we want to see
- 1+ years experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar role
- Experience with Zendesk or similar software
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to speak and write clearly for internal and external audiences
- Familiarity with bitcoin or crypto is a plus
About the team
- We are both self-directed and highly collaborative. We rely on the personal leadership of all our team members to make an impact.
- Our team is distributed, with the option of working onsite at HQ in New Jersey if desired.
- The core of our workday takes place during work hours in the Eastern timezone of the US.
- We are highly engaged in the bitcoin community. All our team members are invited to participate in externally-facing activities.
- We balance our love for discussing and debating big ideas with the discipline to execute and ship.
How to apply
To apply, reach out to us at email@example.com and submit a resume and cover letter.
CoinBits is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The best way to get started with bitcoin.