Technical Project Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Blockstream, we’re building solutions on Bitcoin that will disrupt the existing financial system. We imagine a world where individuals and businesses can easily access a global, permissionless system to secure their money, use it every day, and invest it or put it to work. In pursuit of our expansive vision, we’ve built a full stack of innovative products on top of the Bitcoin protocol, from layer 2 projects like Liquid and c-lightning, to end user software and hardware wallets like Green and Jade. Our brand stands for innovation in the Bitcoin community, and we’re growing our team to accelerate the future.
As a Technical Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for managing projects to make sure the proposed plan adheres to the timeline, budget and scope. Come join us in our mission!
What You’ll Be Doing (Responsibilities):
- Work with Product and Engineering to capture, communicate, and prioritize technical requirements and tasks
- Identify and communicate blockers to execution and help them get resolved quickly
- Assist with release management
- Design and implement agile processes, and help empower teams deliver frequently, consistently, and repeatedly
- Implement an approach to measure and improve product/development velocity over the end-to-end life cycle (idea → launch)
What We Look For In You (Required Qualifications):
- Several years experience using various agile methodologies in different environments
- Project management experience and training
Nice To Haves (Preferred Qualifications):
- Interest in Bitcoin
- Software development experience
- Engineering management experience including hiring
- Open source software development experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Blockstream is the global leader in Bitcoin and blockchain technology. Our products and services form the foundations for the financial infrastructure...