Senior Front End Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Seven Labs is a software Lab specialized in Bitcoin/ Liquid and trust-minimized application development. We are a fully distributed team of technologists bound by our passion for trustless application, privacy, and technologies empowering selfsovraing individuals. We have initiated the open-source project TDEX protocol - https://tdex.network - and we are among the 56 members of the Liquid Federation.
We love Bitcoin. And we build lifeboats and weapons of mass empowerment on Bitcoin technologies.
Sevenlabs is looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to work across our web and app projects, creating and maintaining new products, features, and building tools.
We’re looking for a hire that will grow with the company, is excited about our approach, and is more than comfortable in a remote work environment. We aim for talented, passionate individuals who are excited to be a part of our team and care about the product they are working on.
- Writing and maintaining UI code for a Hybrid Mobile app (Ionic React) and web application
- Take end-to-end ownership of products, hence making careful code reviews to other team members.
- Apply empathetic, human-centered software design principles
- Improve code base through continuous refactoring as well as participate in code reviews and ensure a high-quality codebase
- Collaborate with other engineers and designers
- Strong expertise in HTLM5, CSS, and Sass
- Strong expertise in going from PSD to HTML
- Experience with Ionic React & Capacitor and related web technologies
- Knowledge of the iOS/Android ecosystem is a strong plus, not necessary
- Knowledge of NodeJS ecosystem is a strong plus,
- Strong software development skills and computer science fundamentals
- Writing readable, maintainable code accompanied by thoughtful tests
- Follow good software engineering practices such as code review, source control, continuous integration / continuous delivery, and testing
- Ability to work remotely across time zones
- Ability to tackle challenging engineering problems
- English fluency or good command of the English language
- Solid engineering practices and processes, such as a solid testing methodology (Mocha, Jest, etc..) and documentation
- Prior contributions to open source projects and experience in software development projects
- Understanding Bitcoin, and cryptography
- Understanding of distributed systems architectures and implications of peer-to-peer apps
- Ability and eagerness to pick things up quickly, take ownership of projects, and develop new skills
Full remote. No offices. We love gathering together at our annual company offsite across Europe and enjoy outdoor activities, mindfulness sessions, and team building. #WorkHardPlayHard
You may be a fit for this role if you
Have fallen into the rabbit hole and believe in an open-source approach to creation. Feel at home in an environment defined by passion, and have a true excitement for Bitcoin and the underlying culture.
Your application has been successfully submitted.