This job is no longer accepting applications.
About Scarce City
Scarce.City's mission is to support Bitcoin culture and adoption through our marketplace of fine bitcoin goods.
We work with NextJS, Tailwind CSS, postgres and Prisma.
We are looking for a full-stack engineer to work with Scarce City as a contractor (with potential for it to extend into a full-time position). You'll help us build completely new features and ideas while maintaining our existing auction and sales infrastructure.
Additionally, you'll help our interns with their work while providing some patience and understanding.
- 4+ years of experience developing backend applications.
- Deep understanding of GraphQL APIs and NodeJS
- An understanding of the Tailwind CSS approach to styling applications
- Experience working with SQL databases
- Experience in agile software development, Git, testing, maintaining production code
- You've got an appreciation for clean code. You know keeping your code clean and organized pays off dividends in the long-run
- You enjoy teaching others what you know
- Conversely, you understand that there is always something to be learned from others
Please include a link to your GitHub profile and highlight some projects that you've worked on that you're proud of.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
⚡ FINE BITCOIN GOODS ⚡