Director of Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Strike's mission is to build a more connected financial world.
Strike allows users to send and receive money anywhere, instantly, with no fees.
Strike is built on top of the Bitcoin network - the largest global, interoperable and open payments standard. Strike believes that open payment networks enable universal participation in the financial system, ushering in a new digital economy with truly borderless money transfers. Strike leverages Bitcoin’s open payment network to offer users the first global peer-to-peer payments app and a novel bitcoin-native neobanking experience.
Our Global Marketing team helps consumers and businesses learn about Strike and implement strategies to drive engagement with our ecosystem of products and services. As our Director of Marketing, you'll help ensure we achieve our full business potential. Reporting directly to our Chief Strategy Officer, you will ensure we are optimizing our marketing channels to maximize growth in key metrics such as acquisition/conversion and lead generation. You’ll create sustainable, scalable marketing standards and best practices that improve cross-functional collaboration, workflows, and long-range planning.
- Develop brand management and social media strategies, digital marketing campaigns, as well as project management of the creative and design processes
- Guide the marketing planning process, inclusive of quarterly and annual strategic planning, ensuring marketing’s goals are aligned with Product and Partnerships goals
- Work with leadership to set, manage, and execute company-wide marketing initiatives
- Implement go-to-market strategies and campaigns for upcoming product launches and company announcements
- Direct and execute marketing campaigns, running A/B tests to optimize creative and campaign targeting
- Oversee Strike’s actions in channels such as performance marketing and lead generation to maximize cross-platform growth and exposure
- Analyze KPI’s in comparison to the marketing budget in order to find which campaigns were most effective
- Ensure successful creation and implementation of Strike’s integrated marketing strategy roadmap across digital advertising, email marketing, website marketing and maintenance, mobile applications, influencers, and podcasts
- You will work cross functionally with channel owners, brand and creative counterparts, and external agencies to relay best practices, upcoming requirements, and generate new ideas to push forward the creative roadmap
- 5+ years of experience in marketing disciplines including experience in cross-platform paid performance marketing
- Experience with people management and a passion for developing diverse, motivated, and high-performing teams
- Excellence in proactive project management, communication, and organization skills with meticulous attention to detail. There will be many concurrent and high velocity workstreams
- Deep understanding of traditional and innovative marketing strategies, as well as expertise with performance marketing best practices across various social media platforms
- Demonstrable experience in building brand awareness and developing strategies and business plans for all aspects of marketing
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities in a highly time-sensitive environment
- You have proven ability to achieve results working cross-functionally with partnerships, marketing, customer success, and executive teams
- Prior fintech experience a plus but not required
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A more connected financial world