This job is no longer accepting applications.
OUR MISSION: Bitcoin is the hardest money ever invented and our mission is to continuously solve the biggest problems faced by BTC miners while keeping the ethos of Bitcoin alive in the mining industry.
We’re looking for somebody with a technical background and good communication skills (in English) who will work in our support team on a full-time basis. We expect some basic level of bitcoin mining knowledge but we will teach you about our products so that you are able to support our clients in troubleshooting their issues and answering questions.
What awaits you here?
- You will help clients to install our firmware, configure it and troubleshoot any issues (technical or not).
- You will travel to data centers if needed to support our clients on site.
- You will work closely with both support and development teams to improve customer experience.
- Advanced English writing, great communication skills (B2 level minimum) and USA time zone - you will both communicate in written form and meet our clients in person.
- Technical background - desire to learn technical aspects of Braiins products & BTC mining. Any other technical skills or willingness to learn is a big plus (e.g. Windows/Linux command line).
- Proactive and able to quickly and independently learn (about our products & BTC mining).
What we offer to you:
- Full-time position with flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely.
- Both possibilities to work as an Employee or Freelance.
- Bonus for self-education.
- Contribution for a computer.
- Work on long-term projects with our highly skilled team.
- Make a difference helping us to change the landscape of Bitcoin mining.
More about Braiins: braiins.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Pushing the BTC mining industry forward with software mining solutions: Slush Pool (world's 1st BTC mining pool); Braiins OS+ (autotuning firmware for...